Complete Guide To The Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program
Get in touch to take advantage of these benefits and our team will contact you within 24 hours
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program is an exclusive, invitation-only program that allows high-end travel consultants, such as Clements Travel to offer extra-value-added amenities to our clients. These exclusive perks can include complimentary breakfast, hotel credits, room and room & suite upgrades plus more.
There is a lot of information all over the internet about how this program works. For this reason, we have put together a one-page guide containing everything that you need to know about the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program.
Clements Travel does not charge booking fees to make a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking.
what are the four seasons preferred partner benefits (FSPP Benefits)?
Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities, usually include all of the following:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two people. This can also be had as in-room dining at no extra cost.
- Property credit of usually around $100USD per stay
- Upgrade at the time of check-in, subject to availability. On top of this bookings made with a Preferred Partner are usually given the best room in the category.
- Early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability.
- VIP Status
Select Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts include extra exclusive benefits such as:
- Nightly resort credits /extra hotel property credits
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Spa credits
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Special Offers
As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, we also have access to exclusive Preferred Partner offers. These can be combined with the above Preferred Partner benefits.
Offers can include:
- 3rd night, 4th night or 5th-night free
- Promotional Rates or Exclusive Rates
- Guaranteed Late Check-Out
- Advance purchase (discounts of around 20% can be had by booking in advance).
are four seasons preferred partner rates the same as online?
Four Seasons Preferred Partner rates are the same as the Four Seasons website
Let’s put this into a real-life context. Here we will explain the difference between booking on the Four Seasons website vs Expedia vs Clements Travel (a Four Seasons Preferred Partner):
Hotel: Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas – 23rd of October 2023 For One Night – Ocean-View Guest Room
|Four Seasons Website||Expedia||Four Seasons Preferred Partner (such as Clements Travel)|
|Hotel Total Cost||$1766USD||$1789USD||$1766USD|
|Breakfast Included||No||No||Breakfast for two is included and can also be had as in-room dining.|
|How To Book||Online or phone||Online||Email or phone|
|How To Pay||At the hotel||Pay Expedia||At the hotel|
|Preferred Partner Benefits||None||None|
|Preferred Partner Offers||None||None|
9 Reasons To Make Your Next Four Seasons Hotel & Resort booking with Clements Travel
- We are a Four Seasons Preferred Partner which means you get exclusive benefits such as complimentary breakfast, hotel credits, room and room & suite upgrades plus more.
- No fee or any sort is charged for making Four Seasons Hotel & Resort reservations.
- Our product knowledge of all Four Seasons is second to none. We have stayed at over 50 properties at around the world and can advise best on property facilities and room type.
- Best Price Guarantee allows us to match any price you have found while still added Preferred Partner benefits.
- Thanks to our close relationship our upgrade success rate for our clients is around 90-100%
- Our systems allow us to search for the best rates, offers and benefits available at the property that you want to stay at
- For every booking made we contact the hotel and ‘advance’ your booking which helps get upgrades, best room in categories and a Four Seasons Hotel & Resort (amenity) on arrival.
- Our company is a fully licensed travel agent, ATOL bonded and ABTA licensed for your peace of mind.
- No call centers. Should you need any support with your reservation then we are a single phone call or WhatsApp away.
Does a four seasons preferred partner booking require a minimum night stay?
There is no minimum night stay required. Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits are available for a stay of one-night or more.
can I add four seasons preferred partner benefits to a reservation that I have already?
Get in touch with us with a copy of your reservation and we will do our best to apply Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits to it.
do four seasons hotels & resorts have a loyalty program?
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts do not have a loyalty program, however repeat stays are noted and recognized, wherever possible. We have noticed that many of our clients who stay regularly and loyal clients get better room allocations.
It is worth noting that even though there is no loyalty program, all guests who book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, such as Clements Travel get similar benefits to a loyalty scheme – such as complimentary breakfast, hotel and resort credits, upgrades plus more.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner vs Virtuoso vs Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts
Both are good programs but, in this case, Four Seasons always prioritize upgrades for Preferred Partner reservations vs other hotel programs. The other main difference is the complimentary breakfast is available as in-room dining.
how to make a booking with four seasons preferred partner benefits:
Making a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking is very easy, simply get in touch with us.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner can only be made using email or phone and there is no way to make them through an online booking engine.