Complete Guide To The Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program
Clements Travel is a proud Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This allows us to add on a whole lot of benefits to our client’s reservations; such as complimentary breakfast, hotel credits, room and suite upgrades plus more.
With the best product knowledge and the capability to give our clients Preferred Partner benefits, you can see why we are chosen by so many individuals, couples, and families to help them with their reservations.
There is a lot of information all over the internet about how this program works. For this reason, we have put together a one-page guide containing everything that you need to know about the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program so that you can start benefiting from it today.
what are the four seasons preferred partner benefits (FSPP Benefits)?
Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities, usually include all of the following:
- Guest Room Upgraded Subject to Availability – if the hotel has the space on the day of arrival then they will upgrade your room or suite.
- Property Credits – nearly all Four Seasons Preferred Partner reservations will receive a hotel or resort credit with a minimum value of $100USD per stay. This can be used at the property for food and beverage, spa treatments, plus more.
- Complimentary Breakfasts – Breakfast for two people is included. Breakfast can also be as room service for no extra charge
- Early Check-In and Early Check-Out – let us know your arrival and departure times and we will do our best to organize an early check-in or late check-out.
- Priority of Best Room in Category – reservations made with Four Seasons Preferred Partners mean that you will always get the best room in your category. This could include rooms with stunning views, larger and newer rooms
- Preferred Partner Amenities / VIP Status- each hotel will put an amenity (gift) in your room. For example, our clients have received anything from a beautiful bottle of tequila at the Four Seasons Hotel Mexico to a selection of local cheeses and wine at the Four Seasons Hotel Madrid.
did you know that Four Seasons hotels and offer preferred partner offers as well?
As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner we have access to exclusive Preferred Partner offers. These can be combined with the above Preferred Partner benefits:
- Stay Longer Promotion: A number of Four Seasons Hotel and Resort properties participate in the ‘Stay Longer’ promotion. This could work as staying 2 nights and getting the third night free or staying three nights getting the fourth night free and so on. In most cases, the Stay Longer is available with the above Preferred Partner benefits.
- Advance Purchase – making your reservation in advance can we a discount of around 20% at many Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts.
- Enhanced Room and Suite Credits – from time-to-time different properties offer an increase in the amount of room credit that Four Seasons Preferred Partner guests receive. This can be quite a significant amount at certain properties.
- Guaranteed Upgrades – in some cases room and suite upgrades can be guaranteed at the time of booking.
- Complimentary Add-Ons – some properties offer complimentary add-ons such as airport transfers, local experiences, food and beverage tastings, plus more.
are four seasons preferred partner prices the same as online?
Four Seasons Preferred Partner prices are the same as the Four Seasons website
Let’s put this into a real-life context. For this exercise, we will use Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas.
Here we will explain the difference between booking on the Four Seasons website vs Expedia vs Clements Travel (a Four Seasons Preferred Partner):
Hotel: Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas – 23rd of October 2022 For One Night – Ocean-View Guest Room
|Four Seasons Website||Expedia||Four Seasons Preferred Partner|
|Hotel Total Cost||$1766USD||$1770USD||$1766USD|
|Breakfast Included||No||No||Breakfast for two is included and can also be had as in room dining.|
|How To Book||Online or phone||Online||Email or phone|
|How To Pay||At the hotel||Pay Expedia||At the hotel|
|Preferred Partner Benefits||None||None||
|Preferred Partner Offers||None||None||
is there a fee to make a four seasons preferred partner booking?
Not at all.
Clements Travel does not charge booking fees to make a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking. In fact, we do not take any payment from you at all.
Payment for accommodation is made to the hotel directly and this usually happens on arrival..
Clements Travel has a close relationship with Four Seasons Hotels and resorts
Here at Clements Travel, we book more Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts than any other hotel brand that we sell.
This makes Four Seasons one of our most important suppliers and because of this, we try to visit as many Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts as possible. Our Four Seasons Hotel & Resort account manager jokes that we have visited more properties than her.
All fun aside, we visit these properties for the sole reason to get product knowledge which can then be passed on to our clients so they can make an informed decision when they book.
Does a four seasons preferred partner booking require a minimum night stay?
No, there is no minimum night stay required. You could only stay one-night and still get Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner vs Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts
Both are good programs but, in this case, Four Seasons always prioritize upgrades for Preferred Partner reservations vs other hotel programs. The other main difference is the complimentary breakfast is available as in-room dining.
can i add four seasons preferred partner benefits to a reservation that i have already made?
Get in touch with us with your a copy of your reservation and we will do our best to apply Four Seasons Preferred Parner benefits to it.
some of our favorite four seasons properties
Four Seasons Resort Wailea (also know as Four Seasons Resort Maui) – We try to get to this hotel every January as a place to relax to prepare for the year ahead. The resort is relaxing and somewhere that we can completely rejuvenate. Its worth noting that the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Maui benefits can be quite substantial.
Four Seasons Oahu – is another great Four Seasons Resort located in Hawaii. Clients of ours usually do a few days at Oahu before moving on to Maui. Here too, the Four Seasons Preferred Partner at Oahu can be quite substantial benefits, its worth speaking to us.
Four Seasons Resort Lanai – The resort is remote and you, so much so that you you can only get this resort by plane, this makes it a perfect place for those who want to ‘get away from it all’. Your Four Seasons Preferred Partner Lanai benefits will usually see the sea plane significantly discounted.
Four Seasons Bora Bora – stuck for a place to go for a honeymoon, in our opinion the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is the portfolio. The overwater bungalows will be sure to make your stay something that you will remember forever! Four Seasons Preferred Partner Bora Bora promotions are always worth asking about.
Four Seasons Florence – The whole hotel feels like something out of a museum. The hotel also hosts the largest private garden in Florence. This hotel is the definition of luxury travel.
how to make a booking with four seasons preferred partner benefits:
Making a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking is very easy, simply get in touch with us.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner can only be made using email or phone and there is no way to make them through an online booking engine.
As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner TA (travel advisor) we look forward to creating a Four Seasons Hotel and Resort experience that is a truly memorable experience.