Complete Guide To Jumeirah Passport to Luxury
If you are someone who loves luxury and wants to experience the best that Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts has to offer, then the Jumeirah Passport to Luxury is the ultimate perks program for you. This exclusive program allows you to unlock a world of unparalleled experiences and benefits across Jumeirah’s portfolio of luxury hotels, resorts, and residences. Here is a complete guide to help you make the most of your Jumeirah Passport to Luxury.
What Perks Do you get with the Jumeirah Passport to Luxury Program?
For no extra cost to the actual hotel price, you will have access to the following exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast daily for two (also includes a complimentary buffet breakfast)
- Room upgrade on arrival – Complimentary room category upgrade on arrival, based on availability
- Hotel credit $100 food and beverage or spa credit, per room, per stay
- Early check-in and 4:00 PM late check-out, based on availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A personalized welcome amenity and card from the GM or Hotel Manager
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points throughout the guest experience
- Complimentary one way airport transfer to suite guests (in Europe, a minimum length of stay will apply
- Clements Travel works closely with Jumeirah to make sure any special requests are actioned.
CAN I ADD Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Passport to Luxury BENEFITS TO A RESERVATION THAT I HAVE ALREADY?
Get in touch with us with a copy of your reservation and we will do our best to apply Passport to Luxury benefits to it.
Do Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Serve Alcohol?
Most Jumeirah Hotels do serve alcohol where local laws and customs permit. There may also be cases where alcohol is served after dusk. On religious holidays and during Ramadan there may be no service of alcohol at some hotels.
In some properties, such as Saudi Arabia, no alcohol is served.
Do get in touch with us here and we will gladly assist you in more detail for the hotel or resort that you are interested in.
Do I need to stay a minimum number of nights to get Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Passport to Luxury benefits?
There is no minimum night stay required. Passport to Luxury benefits are available for a stay of one-night or more.
Complete List of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
Jumeirah has a total of 28 properties worldwide:
Jumeirah Gulf of Bahrain Resort & Spa
Capri Palace – Capri, Italy
The Carlton – London, United Kingdom
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel – London, United Kingdom
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa – Mallorca, Spain
Jumeirah Bali – Bali, Indonesia
Jumeirah Guangzhou – China
Jumeirah Living Guangzhou – China
Jumeirah Nanjing – China
Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel – Shanghai, China
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING WITH Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Passport to Luxury travel agent:
Making a Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts booking with Passport to Luxury perks is very easy, simply get in touch with us.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Passport to Luxury can only be made using email or phone and there is no way to make them through an online booking engine.