All that you need to know about the Hilton Impresario program
Hilton Hotels and Resorts offer the Hilton Impresario program for their three luxury brands – Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, and LXR.
Here at Clements Travel we feel this is one of the most exciting benefit programs out at the moment due to:
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, and LXR are rapidly expanding hotel and resort brands with dozens of new openings over the next couple of years.
- The ability to earn double Hilton Honor points while claiming premium benefits is a huge drawcard to this benefit program
What Are The benefits of the hilton hotel and resorts, hilton impresario program?
The following Hilton Impresario benefits are available for no extra cost at most Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR hotels and resorts:
- Complimentary room upgrade, if available (at check-in)
- $100 USD property credit, once per stay
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two guests per day
- Priority for early check-in and late check-out, if available
- Double Hilton Honors Points (which is the Hilton loyalty program)
- VIP Treatment – It’s worth mentioning here is Clements Travel has the most fantastic Hilton account manager who also goes above and beyond in making sure all our clients are looked after.
There is no extra cost to the above benefits. To explain this better we can put this into real-life working example. Let’s pretend you are making a reservation at the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal and we are comparing prices against the Hilton website, Expedia, and booking through a Hilton Impresario partner:
Hotel: Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – 28th of November for one-night, deluxe king bed, ocean view with balcony.
|Hilton Website||Expedia||Hilton Impresario Agent
(such as Clements Travel)
|Hilton Honor Points?||Yes||Yes||Yes, double points|
|How to Book||Online||Online||Email or phone|
|How to Pay||At the hotel||Expedia directly||At the hotel|
|Hilton Impresario Benefits||No||No||
Combining Hilton Impresario benefits with Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR offers:
Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR are very well known for doing a free night promotion, for example stay 3 nights and get the forth night free. The good news is that the Hilton Impresario benefits can be added to such offers.
Let us know what Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR properties that you plan to stay at and we will let you know the current offers.
A Quick Guide to Hilton Honor Points program
We talk a lot above about the Hilton Hotel and Resorts loyalty program which is called Hilton Honors. This is one of the best loyalty programs around as you can earn points every time you stay at Hilton. Points earned can be used to pay for future hotel stays. In summary, to be able to get double points when booking with Clements Travel means that you will get the free nights a lot faster.
- Hilton have three membership levels to their Hilton Honors program – depending on how often you stay at Hilton Hotels you can have blue, gold and diamond elite status. The higher the tier program the more benefits you get.
- In many countries Hilton Hotels have their own branded Hilton credit card which would allow you to to earn even more points. The most popular is the American Express Hilton Aspire Card were you can earn up to 14x points per stay.
- As mentioned above, booking online with Hilton direct or an online hotel booking site will only see you earning Hilton Honors base points, with booking through a Hilton Impresario travel agent such as Clements Travel then you earn double Hilton Honors base points.
- Hilton Impresario rates work out to be the same prices as a refundable Hilton room rate, essentially you are paying no more than what is showing on the Hilton website.
- You can sign up to get a Hilton Honors account here.
The above is an introduction guide only so if you are wanting to go into specific details about Hilton Honors such a tier benefits, cents per points, etc. then you can find out more here.
Is there a fee when making a Hilton Impresario Booking
Unlike many other Hilton Impresario partners, we do not charge any sort of fee when making a hotel booking. We don’t take any payment from clients and instead you pay the hotel directly, usually when you check in.
Does Hilton Impresario require a minimum night stay?
There is no minimum night stay needed. You can claim Hilton Impresario benefits with a stay of only one-night.
Ready to earn double Hilton points? Here’s how to make a Hilton impresario booking
We hope all your Hilton Impresario questions are answered. The Hilton Honors program is quite detailed so if you have a question about impresario or Hilton points that we have not covered to feel free to reach out.
We are also happy to give you a complimentary, no obligation quote for your next Hilton stay.
Our contact details can be found here.