Complete Guide to Oetker Collection Pearl Partner Program
The Oetker Collection consists of eleven ‘masterpiece hotels and resorts’ situated in landmark locations around the world. Clements Travel is proud to be one of the few travel agencies that is part of the Pearl Partner benefit program – which in turn allows us to offer our clients valued-added benefits.
What Are The Oetker Collection Pearl Partner Benefits?
- One category room upgrade at time of booking, upon availability
- Allocation of the best room in the category
- Personalized welcome amenity and note from the senior management
- Daily unlimited internet access for an unlimited number of devices
- Priority access to a courtesy car, when applicable
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two, including buffets
- Spa or food & beverage credit of 85€ for each one-night stay; credit increased to 170€ for two nights or more:
- Spa credit: Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, Le Bristol Paris, Fregate Island Private, Jumby Bay Island
- Food & Beverage credit: Hotel du Cap, L’Apogée Courchevel, Château Saint-Martin, Eden Rock – St Barths, Palácio Tangará
- Food & Beverage or Spa credit: The Lanesborough
The Oetker Collection Pearl Partner Program is one of the best benefits program, here’s why…
The Pearl Partner program is the only benefit program that offers an upgrade at the time of booking – all the other programs apply the upgrade at the time of arrival and only if there is space. On top of this the Pearl Partner program offers a generous hotel credit of up to 170EUR.
To put the above into real life context you could book a Deluxe Room at the Lanesborough Hotel in London and be upgraded immediately to a Deluxe Room with Park View of Hyde Park – at no extra cost. One top of this, if you stay two nights or more you will automatically have a 170EUR credit applied towards your restaurant or spa bill.
where are oetker collection hotel and resorts located?
Experience a true luxury hotel and resort experience at eleven locations worldwide:
- L’Apogée Courchevel – an alpine wonderland located on the Courvhevel ski slopes in France.
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – a grand hotel that can be found in the cosmopolitan town of Baden-Baden in Germany.
- Le Bristol Paris – an icon hotel of Paris where you can experience true Parisian elegance.
- Château Saint-Martin & Spa – secluded hide away located in the hilltops of the French Riviera.
- Eden Roc – St Barths – experience one of a kind hospitality at the flagship property of the Oetker Collection.
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – glamorous retreat on the French Riviera with stunning visas of the Mediterranean.
- Jumby Bay Island – located on a 300-acre private island in the beautiful Caribbean. All-inclusive.
- The Lanesborough – this grand London hotel was awarded number one hotel in London in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards.
- Palácio Tangará – surrounded by the lush greenery of Burle Marx Park in the heart of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- The Woodward – historic hotel on the shore of Lake Geneva with views of Mont Blanc.
- Hotel La Palma – the first Oetker Collection in Italy with own beach club. A Capri hotspot.
our own memorable experiences with oetker collection
The Library Bar at the Lanesborough is our favorite bar in London – nothing beats sipping the most stunning looking cocktails while listening to Brian the in-house pianist of 25 years perform a variety of classics. Talking about the Lanesborough, we highly recommend the Park Suite, which has views of Hyde Park and is an excellent size with a separate living and sleeping space with a marble bathroom.
Earlier this year we escaped to Palácio Tangará in Sao Paulo. We put the concierge to the ultimate test by requesting same-day tickets for Carnival – they had no problem fulfilling this. Impressive.
Our dinner at Tangará Jean-Georges restaurant was one to remember, my fraldinha black angus was cooked to perfection. What stood out most about this experience was the sommelier introducing us to a selection of Brazilian wines that were just devine. Days were spent lounging by the pool with jungle like views of the Burle Marx Park.
I think my favorite Oetker Collection hotel has to be the Le Bristol in Paris – I am sure the many clients of have sent there over the years would agree with this. A imposing building from the 1900 in the heart of Paris is the perfect place for afternoon tea followed by drinks with friends in Le Bar du Bristol. This hotel really is like something out of a fairy tale.
It is worth noting that many of the Oetker hotels and resorts sell out quickly during the summer period so it pays to plan ahead and book early
The Clements Travel team love talking about the Oetker Collection and know the properties well so do get in touch with us for help planning your next stay. We maintain a great relationship with the different hotel managers who work with us to ensure the our clients get the best room and have the most memorable stay possible.
booking an oetker collection property could not be easier…
Pearl Partner benefits can only be booked through a Oetker travel agent such as Clements Travel. Lets get started with your reservation…
I Need Help With Making My Reservation, Finding The Best Room Type and Promotions:
Write to us with know where you want to travel to, your dates, and the number of guests. We can then give hotel or resort suggestions plus room type suggestions. We will be sure to let you know if there are any special promotions at this time.
I Know Exactly What Hotel I Want And Just Want To Book It With Oetker Collection Pearl Partner Benefits:
Sure, send us an enquiry with the following information and we will get you booked in no time. We need to know the following:
Names of guests:
Check-in and check-out date:
I Have Already Made A Oetker Collection Booking Somewhere Else and Want To Add Pearl Partner Benefits:
This could very well be possible. Drop us a note on our contact page with details of your reservation and we can do our best to get Pearl Partner benefits added for you.
Get in touch with the Clements Travel team today to create your next Oetker Collection hotel or resort experience.